Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Yoggie

Ok, here is the deal. I am now also a real yogurt producer. I got myself a yoggie machine from the local flea market and a batch of real unpastorized yogurt from Helsinki last weekend. I was amazed by the local food movement offering, it is maybe a bit too hipster for my un-hipster lifestyle, but still, amazed. Feel a bit out when I have to travel 500 km just to get a batch of real yogurt! And then another 12 km for the real milk straight from the farmer. But now I have it, and the production is rolling. Let's see what we have in the small glass jars tomorrow morning!

Sadly though, I might not be able to use the yogurt for the intended purpose. Kidtwo fell ill again and we had to cut out the raw milk from his diet... again... Hope we will be able to try it again soon, because whatever Sanna Ehdin says about the dangers of milk (read her post here in Swedish), I still think life is soooo much easier if you can fill up the kids with that white protein drink once in a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment