Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

MaM?

Did anyone out there participate in the March against Monsanto today?

I did. With the whole family.

What a great feeling to finally get out and activate myself after all these years of accumulating anger against the current food system. Or should I say biotech system, I do not consider that stuff food. STill, I know I eat something of it almost every single day. I mean many of the veggies that are non-organic have probably mean treated with chemicals coming from this company. The few times I buy meat or eat out, I probably eat something that has been touched by the claws of the giant.

It is so frustrating but at least today I felt great trying to do something more than just getting angry.

The fight continues. Eat organic.

No comments:

Post a Comment