Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Natural food in school

Excellent iniciative in Sweden: Naturlig mat i skolan, a blog about trying to raise awareness of current school food and advocating for natural food back into the school lunches.
I have previously blogged about my opinion on the subject, but under my old blog. You can check for example: Patiperra: Operation Dagismat, or my last post on that blog: Patiperra: Another brain release.

I could talk/write for hours on this topic...but right now I have limited time, as always these days. So that is why I am happy that some one else is doing it for me... if it only was directed to a Finnish audience as well... Another two years left before we start school in this family, is it enough time to get a shift in politician's priorities and state dietary recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment