Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Not here nor there

I am thinking of renaming my blog (s). Actually starting a new one and leaving Sweet dreams/Patiperra behind. The new one would be called something like "inbetween2worlds" or "entre2mundos". Because I have come to the conclusion that my blogging, my life in general, my attempts to raise balanced kids, my research is all about having my feet steadily grounded in two different worlds. Exciting and exhausting at the same time.

I will probably not have much time over for blogging in the next few days. I am not here nor there right now. In real life I am living a some sort of floating life in so many dimensions that it isn't even explainable. But once I have landed on either feet I will be back...

Now, back to emptying cupboards... beans and cheackpeas will be donated to friend, one year old candies and wheat sticks are now happily residing in our biodegradable waste, Specialty ingredients in a airtight box... etc etc etc...

Here another friends reflection on not being here, but there, in her thoughts. I think I should also start practicing mindfulness...instead of walking around thinking I must suffer from an undiagnosed ADHD...


No comments:

Post a Comment