Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Homemade chocolate

I just made some homemade chocolate. The cacao butter that I bought before Christmas has been taking up space in my overcrowde cupboard and thus it was time to do something about it... I also wanted to show Kidone that living a life without sugar doesn't have to be so bad. Yesterday she was upset seeing so many kds snacking on licorice... SO I made some chocolates.

Raw home made chocolate:

75 g cacao butter
3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
2-3 tbls agave syrup (yes, I am no fan of this, but it was also something I had do get rid of, taking space in the fridge)
spiced with maca powder, "nypon" powder and vanilla powder.

Melt butter, add other ingredients. Poor in ice cube molds and after cool place in freezer for 30 minutes. Ready!



No comments:

Post a Comment