Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Is this a commercial for 'Palta Hass'???

Seems too good to be true...



But anyways, I'll just add a few points:

First, what did kids have before bedtime today? Yes, good mommy, avocado based icecream (frozen mangos, frozen strawberries, 2 avocados, banana) and they ate the whole batch, thinking that it was icecream - oh, how I love this diet of ours! :-)))

Second, what did I have as a snack (and breakfast) while on my little get-away in Denmark the past two days? Yes, avocados. Excellent snack, excellent breacky (together with some serrano ham, just because its so salty that it doesn't go bad over night outside a fridge).

Third, I better give some credits to our fine taster... what was her favourite dish when she was at her most challenging eating phase? What could I always count on? What did we always carry with us when going abroad, as emergency food? Yes, avocados (and cooked eggs). Smart girl. She knew what she needed.

IF, and only IF, the above clip is not a propaganda from Chilena avocado growers for us to go out and buy more of their 'palta hass'.

Over and out, good night!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it's propaganda! My mother has always taught me that avocado is the most complete food nutritionwise you can eat. Then came Weight Watchers and said that avocados are bad, bad, baaaaaad!!! Thank God we don't believe that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, after having spent two days with a bunch of lawyers, I kind of had to safeguard and put a disclaimer, just in case!:-)

    Hooray for your wise mother and thumbs down for weight watchers....hello, how can a vegetable (sorry, fruit) be bad for you, while powder diets are good? Beyond my understanding!

    ReplyDelete