Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

No Poo

I've been living a shampoo free life for months now. Just using conditioner on my hair, and it has done real wonders to my otherwise so died out hair.
Well, some days ago I came across the real "No Poo" solution (google it if you want to know more) - where you also skip the conditioner and instead use baking soda (!!) and apple cider vinegar (!!!) in your hair. I tried it today.
Just asked hubby what he thinks of my hair today. He said he had been looking at it, that it looked fantastic... he almost fainted when I told him what I had put in it.... then he said he didn't want to smell and then corrected himself after smelling saying it smelled "rico". So, ladies, anyone out there with dry hair and up for treatment : No Poo it is!

Here a pic of my hair today:

No comments:

Post a Comment