Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

To balance things out a bit...

Ok, after reading that book about wheat I have had serious problems to completely accept the obvious and evident truth that the author is proposing... It sounds intriguing and some parts of it is probably more than true, although scientific studies are not accounted for to give him more credibility in his arguments.

This paleo-blogger was a welcomed balance in this crazy information flow:

http://huntgatherlove.com/content/wheat-belly

Very well contested. Just what I needed, somebody to sort out my own thoughts, with balanced arguments.

Still, I am highly suspicious to both wheat and sugar. It might be anecdotal and not scientifically prooven, but for my body they did mess up an awful lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment