Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Pizza!

Sunday evening, post-party feeling among parents (kids happily unaware of our halloween countriside ventures last night) and a very long day from having turned the time towards winter time last night... what else than pizza on such a day?

Ok, now you might be puzzled...me, pizza? And what about the wheat free stuff? I figured out a way around the problem. It's not exactly wise choice, since the pizza contained a lot of cheese (not lacteo-free) but I still think it is decent in nutrion.

The pizza was made on fiberhusk, yest, water, olive oil, buckwheat flour, rice flour and grounded sunflower seeds. As a topping I dug out what I could find: tomatoe sause, tuna, zucchini, yellow sweet chili and a lot of cheese.

The pizza was such a success that there are no pictures of the creation. Neither do I have the time to sort out the exact amount of each ingredient right now.  But I can say this: my tummy is smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment