Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our daily bread

Ok, this program messes with my mind. I need to stop watching it... But it is just so informative on how we used to eat, in the past.

Landet Brunsås: det söta brödet

This weeks program is about the daily (sweet) bread of Sweden. Very interesting once again but it is clear that they have not read the book Wheat Belly that I fell asleep to last night (its interesting stuff, but I had read some 15 academic articles during the day, you get dizzy with less, especially as my 13 year old reading glasses are mysteriously lost). According to Mr. Wheat Belly, wheat has been crossbread and manipulated in the past 60 years so much that it is nowhere close to "natural wheat". Its a hybride, its addictive, and.... it is the cause of some very spooky (and common) deseases. Guess where the title comes from?

Done blogging for today, think I even filled the quota for the rest of the week tonight. Be good! And, please comment, if you're out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment