Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Three patiperros internationally on air and online

Here is the link to the radio program where the two patiperros chicos and I participated last Saturday. It's in Swedish - no google translate available for our voices, but you can listen to the normal chaos and high decibel level in our kitchen. (key word: mera = more)


Sugarfree Family Life (between 10 and 20 minutes in the program)

I am happy the program had a down-to-earth touch, we were not portrayed as sugar paranoic freaks - although many times I myself feel like such. I am convinced this is the way to go and the benefits are to many to return to old routines. But still, sometimes I feel like I am stretching my believes too far, close to becoming a religious anti-sugar fanatic freak... so when I found Renee Voltaire's book "Salig Blanding"  as a complement to my pink bible "Råsmart Familj", it was a true joy to read how her own kids have been guinea pigs in her odysseé of natural food discovery and that they nowadays take the food served at home for granted. I will start testing the new recipees in Voltaire's book soon - implementing my personal touch to make them suitable for the taste buds in this family.


I ordered the book "Wheat Belly" from Amazon yesterday. It should arrive before the weekend. Waiting, waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment