Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Apps and this and that.

This week I have traveled across the Swedish spoken landscape of Finland. It has yet again been an interesting week but very little time for thinking about food. Before I left on Monday morning on a three day course up north, I made sure the family had some chicken dinner for the days I was gone: thai-chicken a la wise choice and then some chicken nuggets. It was nice to still have some thai leftovers on Thursday when I was back in the loop (with way too much to get done outside the kitchen).

Today after having spent the day in the soon-to-be-local-food-mecca-of-Finland (Ekenäs - it's da shit for those interested in locally gown food), I prepare my own version of the Dinosaur-cauliflower-risotto: cauliflower rise, salmon and organically grown corn. Spiced with a lot of coconut/olive oil, salt and some lemon. Oh yes, this was good. We have some left for tomorrow's lunch. Let's see if it is still good then.

No comments:

Post a Comment