Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

1 year and...

Its been about a year ago since I read Eenfeldt's Food Revolution book. And this was when I changed my lifestyle for good. Today I had an opportunity to check my fat levels... I am still in shock. I used to be above the recommended for my age (always questioned the results in the Chilean gym, now recognize that it was probably close to the truth)... And now, 1 marriage, two pregagnancies and one h*ll of a hectic life without time for gym or excercise... I am below the median of my age and length!!! The herbalife lady that measured was horrified to hear that I've been lowcarbing to reach this result. She said many of her clients have skyrocketted in fat% when eating all that bacon...well I said I've been eating balanced, skipping sugar and wheat (and bacon, what is that? Yak!) and she calmed down. Didn't want to start a debate on carbs vs. fat, after all we were really out cross country skiing with Kidone... But personally I am shocked. Still I cannot understand that my body has done this fat reduction all by itself... Lowcarb is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment