Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Gut Feeling confirmed!

This is important! Very important!

http://vimeo.com/wisetraditionsuk/2010-natasha-campbell-mcbride

Anyone with children with a history of fussy eating, continuous infections (ear, breast etc), behavioural disorders (autism, ADHD, dyslexia) should see this!

The first sign is FUSSY EATING, problems to thrive!
--When solids are introduced, the baby learns that foods make them ill!
These kids will limit their diet to those foods that feed the bacteria in their gut: starchy food, sugar filled foods. You might be able to get them to eat something else as long as it is soaked in something sweet like Ketchup!

These sentences are taken from the video. I am not kidding, I could have written those two sentences based on my experience from feeding a fuzzy eater. Since long I have been saying there is something that is not normal. Still although we eat much like this diet promoted by this video, I still claim there is something wrong. We are not done yet!

And when you are done, you can also read this text on fuzzy eaters.

http://www.gaps.me/preview/?page_id=29

 I want to implement the diet with our children, but I wonder how to do it. If I was still at home with the children we could take 2 weeks off from daycare and only concentrate on eating. Now, kids go to daycare every day and we cannot implement 100% diet without disrupting our daily duties, at least not before the summer. Should we really wait until the summer to try the detox? That could be a whole half year filled with illness and battles at the kitchen table.

No comments:

Post a Comment