Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Waking up

Yesterday I worked so hard with my brain that all of my body was aching byt 7 p.m., and I thought I was about to get the same flu that the kids are having.

In the morning I had eaten buckthorn berry powder mixed with coconut flour and had mixed a warm cup of water, honey, ginger, garlic and organic lemon. This strangely enough cleared both my brain and my body for the day. But as said, by 7 p.m. I was falling back down. Then I ate a couple of choco-balls, filled with vitamin C as I had rolled them in the same buckthorn berry powder and also added other super food to the dough (maca powder, roseship powder). Strangely enough at 8 p.m. my head was clear again and I could finish my job by 9:30.

This morning I woke up exhausted, like I would have run 10k at least yesterday. It's strange how much energy full brain concentration requires. It's also strange that the flu that I so strongly felt yesterday has not made its entrance yet, although I did relax after finishing the job yesterday evening. Will I still become sick? Or was the vitamine c, garlic, honey, ginger medicine enough to kill the bugs?

Kids are also in better shape but Kidtwo has a runny nose and Kidone has been coughing through the nights for almost a week now. I do not want antiobiotics this time for them. Seriously considering the onion-trick. Just wonder, how will I convince them to roll a bandage with onions around their head... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment